Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Are my benefits provided by my insurance company or a carve-out company?
- Does treatment require pre-approval by the insuracne company?
- Is approval or a referral required from my primary care physician?
- Does my insurance provide out-of-network coverage if my therapist is not in-network?
- Will I be charged a copay or co-insurance?
- If I have secondary insurance, does it provide mental health benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
$180 for 50-minute session with Doctor Beaumont, and $150 for a session with a colleague.
Reduced fee or sliding scale fees services may be available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
No-show and appointments that are cancelled with less than one business day of notice may have a penalty fee applied.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.